You Know You Are Living in 2005 When...
- You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
- You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
- You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
- You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
- Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e- mail addresses.
- You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
- Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
- Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
- You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
- You start tilting your head sideways to smile. =)
- You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
- Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to send this list.
- You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
- You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
I'm not a big fan of forwards, but I have to admit this made me chuckle a little...